King’s Kids is our mid-week program for preschool and elementary ages. This is a chance for our kids to have fellowship with members of their church family while they learn about Jesus and grow closer to Him.
About King’s Kids
King’s Kids starts at 5:15 and ends at 7:15 on Wednesday evenings. Every week we provide Bible lessons. These lessons meet kids where they are in their growth and development. Our Wednesday evenings are packed with:
- Exciting worship with music and skits
- A healthy dinner with fellowship
- Fun games and engaging crafts
- A relevant Bible lesson and application.
Large Group / Small Group Teaching
September 12th: Parents’ Meeting
October 31st: NO KING’s KIDS
November 21st: NO KING’S KIDS
November 28th: Christmas program practice
December 5th: Christmas program practice
December 12th: Christmas party
December 19th: NO KING’S KIDS
December 26th: NO KING’S KIDS
- January 2: NO KING’S KIDS
- January 9th
- January 16th
- January 23rd
- January 30th
- February 3rd
- February 10th
- February 17th
- February 24th
- March 6th: NO KING’S KIDS
- March 13th
- March 20th: Easter program practice
- March 27th: NO KING’S KIDS
- April 3rd: Easter program practice
- April 10th: Easter program practice
- April 17th: Easter program practice
- April 24th
- May 1st
- May 8th: Talent Show and End of Year Party!
In the spring King’s Kids will continue the superhero theme. How to Be a Superhero teaches kids that small acts done for Jesus can lead to a super life. They’ll learn how to make life super for others too. Join the fun!
Want to Volunteer?
- Pray about it. Ask God where He wants you to be His hands and feet. God made you special and has a plan for you!
- Try it. Come to King’s Kids or Sunday School to help or just observe and see if it is the right fit for you.
- Pray about it again. “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. “ Matthew 7:7